Our client, a Local London Authority is seeking an AMHP/Qualified Mental Health Social Worker to join their Promoting Recovery Team
Pay rate is £30 - 34.50 per hour (umbrella) DOE
The role will require/include the following:
- A broad and detailed knowledge of the legislation that underpins the statutory duties of the Emergency Duty Team.
- To develop professionally, and be accountable for the delivery of, and promote, social work good practice.
- To screen referrals and undertake investigations and assessments in line the Local Authorities statutory duties. This includes assessment and investigations for vulnerable children, Adults and undertaking assessments under the Mental Health Act.
- To maintain records in necessary formats and ensure content by self and team is accurate and personal information is kept confidential.
- To prepare, attend and participate in meetings and decision-making forums, for example, Court appearances, Reviews, Panels, Case Conferences or team meetings. To chair meetings as appropriate.
- To provide information, data and statistics as required.
- To inform managers of service deficiencies or issues interfering with delivering an efficient service, assist to identify and make suggestions for opportunities for improvement.
- This is a care coordinator role so mental health experience is essential
Are you considering a move? If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Requirements of the role:
- This is an office and community based role
- Candidate must be an Approved Mental Health Professional and have a current AMHP Warrant
- Knowledge of both Children’s Social Care and Adults Social Care
- Able to drive and have own vehicle insured for business use
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
Some facts about working for REED:
Here at REED we care and we’re professional – in an industry that doesn’t have the best reputation at times – I hope we stand out!
We are a family-run business and we just celebrated our 60th birthday!
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the REED Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
Our company values are:
- We are fair, open and honest
- We take ownership
- We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct must be impeccable.
Would you consider joining us? I’m free to talk every week-day from 8am onwards and happy to take evening calls too if it’s easier. And if we’re very lucky, perhaps you might tell your friends too – don’t forget we offer £250 per successful referral.
CALL: 0151 242 6248