Our client, a South West local Authority is seeking a qualified social worker to be a part of the Health interface team as a Locality Lead
Pay is rate £41 per hour (umbrella)
The role will involve the following:
- Locality lead required to provide team lead to the Heath interface team of social workers and adult social care practitioners
- Provide a service to the front door (A&E) working as part of the multi-disciplinary team to provide advice, support and intervention aimed at preventing unnecessary admissions into the acute
- Liaise with hospital and community colleagues, utilising community agent and voluntary services as appropriate
- Work as part of the multi-disciplinary team in progressing discharges from the acute under the Hospital Discharge Service: Policy and Operating Model
- Work closely with our voluntary organisations and community agents to fully utilise community options of support
- Shifts are done on a rota basis over the course of 7 days to ensure the service is covered
- Use discharge to assess service for those needing some additional support on discharge home and will use the hierarchy of bed options for those unable to go straight home, providing reablement prior to returning home
Are you considering a move? If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- SW England registered
- Flexible and able to work shifts within the 7 day working week including weekends
- Experience of supervising or leading a team of social care staff, preferably in a hospital setting
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
Some facts about working for Reed:
Here at Reed we care and we’re professional – in an industry that doesn’t have the best reputation at times – I hope we stand out!
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the Reed Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
Our company values are:
- We are fair, open and honest
- We take ownership
- We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct must be impeccable.
Would you consider joining us? I’m free to talk every week-day from 8am onwards and happy to take evening calls too if it’s easier. And if we’re very lucky, perhaps you might tell your friends too – don’t forget we offer £250 per successful referral.
And just finally, we ask our candidates to evaluate our service regularly, here are some recent quotes:
“I have had a very successful four years of working for this agency, always someone on hand to deal with any issues promptly and effectively.”
“Committed friendly staff who are professional when dealing with people. Always appreciate what my needs are in any agency and do everything possible to meet those needs! I have been with Reed as an agency for many years and have been fully satisfied with the service they provide. Thank you to the staff at Reed!”