Reed QSW are currently recruiting for Qualified Social Worker within the Adult Community Service Team, Suffolk Council.
In Adult and Community Services (ACS), we work to 4 Areas covering the county of Suffolk: North, South, East and West, with offices based in the towns included on the map to the side of this page.
Our community Social Work teams (Clusters) are made up of Social Workers, Occupational Therapists and Independence and Wellbeing Practitioners, along with Business Support colleagues. Each team (aligned to its local GP surgeries) has its own Cluster Manager who in turn is supported by an experienced and established senior management team. There is an Area Manager covering each part of the county and additional support is provided by central Service/ Transformation Leads.
Pay: £32 Umbrella
- Have a Qualification in Social Work to degree level or equivalent
- Registered with Social Work England
- Have 1 years experience working within Adults Statutory Team
- Your own dedicated consultant, an honest service with excellent aftercare, including on-site service reviews
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- £250 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is?
- Access to your own continued Professional Development fund
- 2 payment methods available: Umbrella & PAYE