Adoption Social Worker - £35p/h
An opportunity has arisen to complete connected carers assessments. You will undertake court directed assessments both within the local area and be expected to travel across the UK if required. You will work closely with the children's teams to inform care planning decisions and outcomes for children and young people. This is a 3 month temporary post.
You must be able to meet the following criteria:
· Experience and demonstrable skills in engaging children/young people through a variety of direct workmethods
· At least 2 years’ experiencein statutory children’s social work
· Good understanding of safeguarding children processes
· Experience of court work
· Experience of managing a varied and complex case load
· Ability to write concise,fit for purpose reports/court statements and ability to maintain up todate and accurate records.
· Ability to work as part of a team.
· Experience of inputting into children’s services data systems (Mosaic;ICS)
· Ability to be flexible, resilient and reflective.
Blackpool will also help towards travel costs - T&C's apply
Most of the teams are working from home and only covering Duty on a rota.
If you would like to apply for any of the teams above send over your CV to Kayleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0151 242 6428
If you are looking for other roles please get in touch as I have roles right across the North West.
We are currently offering £250 for every successful referral.
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full Social Work England registration
If you have the below skills then please send over your CV to Kayleigh.email@example.com or give me a call on 0151 242 6428
This role requires an Enhanced DBS and full Social Work England registration.
Why REED and what can we offer?
Dedicated expert consultant
Online timesheets and pay management
Automatic invoicing (Ltd Co)
Regular progress reports and face to face reviews
Office hours 8am – 6pm to provide support/service
Recommend a friend bonus for referrals
Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
Reed rewards and Holiday pay (PAYE only)
Personalised CV service
REED Liverpool now cover the following areas: Liverpool, St Helens, Knowsley, Powys, Anglesey, Trafford, Stockport, Wirral, Shropshire, Tameside, Oldham, Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbigshire, Conwy, Betsi, Bolton Wigan, Rochdale, Bury, Blackpool, Lancashire, Cheshire East, Cheshire West and Chester, Warrington, Salford, Halton and Sefton !!! Qualified social worker, social worker, keyworker