Our client, a Greater Manchester Local Authority is seeking a Qualified Social Worker to join their CAT team
Pay rate is £33.00 per hour (umbrella).
The role will involve the following:
- To have responsibility for a caseload, including cases which can be of a complex and challenging nature.
- To assist in the supervision and/or support of staff, including conducting formal supervision sessions and giving technical advice and guidance to staff.
- To continue to develop professionally, and be accountable for the delivery of, and promote, social work good practice.
- To screen referrals and undertake the assessment of support needs for Service Users, Carers and Families.
- To develop/ assist to develop Care & Support Plans for Service Users, including Self Directed Care through Individual Budgets, in order to resolve practical and emotional social care, health and well-being difficulties.
- To maintain records in necessary formats and ensure content by self and team is accurate and personal information is kept confidential.
- To prepare, attend and participate in meetings and decision-making forums, for example, Court appearances, Reviews, Panels, Case Conferences or team meetings.
- To chair meetings as appropriate.
Are you considering a move? If not, could you pass this on to your friends and colleagues? – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- SW England registered
- Must have significant experience in a similar role
If this isn’t the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague – we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
Some facts about working for REED:
Here at REED we care and we’re professional – in an industry that doesn’t have the best reputation at times – I hope we stand out!
We are a family-run business and we just celebrated our 60th birthday!
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the REED Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
Our company values are:
- We are fair, open and honest
- We take ownership
- We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct must be impeccable.
Would you consider joining us? I’m free to talk every week-day from 8am onwards and happy to take evening calls too if it’s easier. And if we’re very lucky, perhaps you might tell your friends too – don’t forget we offer £250 per successful referral.
CALL: 0151 242 6248