I am currently exclusively recruiting for a Senior Accountant within an education setting for my client in Stroud.
They are looking for a qualified accountant with experience covering management accounts, year end accounts and financial analysis.
This role will initially be working from home but will then be working from the head office in Stroud. They are looking to interview as soon as next week.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Preparation of management accounts
- Year-end accounts
- Year-end cash flow
- Presenting management accounts and reports to senior staff members
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Costings analysis
- Budget V Spend reporting
- Consolidations of year end accounts
- Preparation for yearly audit
- Training and development of a part qualififed accountant
- Bank reconciliations
- Control account management
- Qualified accountant
- Year end accounts expeirence
- Management accounts experience
- Analytical working style
- Intermediate excel – vlookups, pivot tables, sumifs, formulas
- Working in finance within an educational setting
- Access System experience
- Internal controls and process maintenance and improvement
- Intercompany/group accounting
- Excel – Macros
If you have the above experience and are looking for a new opportunity, please do not apply or get in contact with Emily at Reed Accountancy & Finance Cheltenham.