My client, a leading material manufacturer in Lancashire are currently looking to add a QA, Quality manager to their Quality department.
The role is commutable from Lancaster, Preston, Blackpool, Kendal and other North West locations.
The job is permanent and is a great opportunity form someone looking to further develop their experience within a Quality role within a chemical/material manufacturer.
If you are interested, please continue reading below and apply today.
Day to day responsibilities.
- Continuous improvement to improve product quality, eliminate customer complaints, reduce manufacturing waste and increase productivity
- Provide quality support, carrying out quality control testing as required.
- Conduct customer complaint investigations to identify root cause and implement corrective actions
- Liaise with subsidiary companies on technical queries, quality issues and non-conformances ensuring a high level of inter-company communication
- Work with New Product Development Team, to identify and implement new products and product developments
- Manage and document the running of production trials in a professional manner, to ensure that accurate records are maintained
- Conduct Quality auditing, reviewing documentation to ensure continuous improvement
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of ISO9001 and ISO14001
Are you right for the role?
- You will have experience in working within Quality assurance
- You will have worked to ISO and UKAS standard such as ISO9001
- You will have experience in managing Quality based projects
- You will have experience in managing or supervising staff
- You will have worked within a material manufacturing company
If you are interested, apply today to not miss out.
If this job is not right for you, but you know someone who would be suitable, please refer them to me to benefit from our refer a friend scheme.