My exclusive client in the Ulverston area, are currently recruiting for a Purchasing Executive to join their team on a full time and permanent basis.
Our exceptional client are manufacturers who design and develop the best solutions for their clients, working to ensure the best customer service is delivered to their client base at all times.
As part of the commercial team, this role will influence business and see work come to fruition from initial customer contact to product delivery.
The successful candidates roles and responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing key supplier accounts to get the best service and price
- Sourcing and managing specific custom product builds and supporting supply chain
- Negotiating and communicating with freight and sub-contract manufacturers
- Owning and improving buying processes – internally and externally
- Purchase Order Processing and Supplier Performance Analysis
The ideal candidate will:
- Be highly numerate and accurate with their work
- Have a degree or similar
- Be experienced in business administration
- Be comfortable with negotiating pricing and delivery
- Be keen to learn and able to develop a strong understanding of technical products / specifications
Our client is offering:
- Full-time permanent role
- Great salary and benefits including 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- An exciting work environment in a great part of the world.
Our client are looking to interview ASAP so if the above sounds like a role you'd excel in please apply NOW!