If you are experienced in buying/purchasing/administration and are able to commute to Ross-on-Wye then I am keen to hear from you!
I am working with a great company who are looking to grow their team to due ongoing success. This role is full-time and permanent offering a competitive salary. You will work as part of a small, well-oiled team to meet deadlines and ensure operations run smoothly and resources are procured and delivered in line with operational requirements.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with the purchasing of raw materials
- Maintain minimum stock levels
- Assist with the placing of orders as required by the Purchasing Manager to meet production deadlines.
- Assist with the tracking and communication of delivery information to Operations Co-ordinator, Operations Assistant and Production Manager verbally and via delivery calendar.
- Prepare delivery paperwork for factory/warehouse staff
- Respond to sales enquiries and assist with price check information
- Request and follow up updated specification information from suppliers as required by Technical template
- Alert Technical to new suppliers for approval
- Order and/or track raw orders
- Assist with the input of all new orders/contracts and customer specific information
- Assist the Purchasing Manager with expiry stock disposals and shelf life extensions
- Collate packaging usage information throughout the year to present to the Directors annually, under the direction of the Purchasing Manager
I am looking for a team player who is keen to develop their skills and experience with a reputable company, you will be able to demonstrate your use of initiative, ability to pick up skills quickly and work as part of a dynamic team.
If this sounds like you then make sure to apply today!