My client is a top heating provider in its market! Looking for a purchase assistant WITH experience immediately !
• To work within the busy Commercial Department.
• Handling site emergency and planned maintenance requirements for our Managed Commercial
• Requesting prices and quotations from suppliers for Engineers’ requirements.
• Identifying & sourcing parts required promptly to save downtime on site.
• Ensuring that wherever possible best prices are obtained for goods required.
• Placing Purchase Orders for service, maintenance & project work materials & hire equipment.
• Ensure wherever possible that materials are available at merchants for collection when works
• Monitoring Purchase Orders with suppliers to ensure materials are available and delivered to
sites on time and complete.
• Communicate any supply issues with impacted BSW colleagues, Engineers and Fitters.
• To negotiate prices with suppliers when needed.
• To handle site returns, errors & material surpluses back to suppliers for credit.
• To monitor that credits are received for any returned goods.
• Evidence of good written and oral communications.
• Able to communicate verbally and written at all levels.
• Must have good telephone manner and be able to speak clearly with good customer service
• Good numeracy skills.
• Good standard of Windows software.
• Team player.
• Able to work unsupervised and be well organised.
• Care & attention to detail.
• Enthusiastic & conscientious.