|Location: CLACTON-ON-SEA, ESSEX||Salary: 19000 - 21000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 12 days ago||Reference: 3060287|
Our client is looking to take on a Purchasing Administrator on a permanent basis starting as soon as possible. As the purchasing administrator you will have your own office working on top of the busy production floor next to the works manager and opposite the purchasing manager offices.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a long term career in a company that prides itself in being the best they can be. This reflects in the longevity held by management as most staff have been with the company for over 10 years
Your key duties will include:
• Processing of all purchase requisitions
• Maintenance of the company's service contracts
• Chasing orders to ensure they are delivered to the customers on time
• Filing and storage of all the departments records
• Maintenance of the Company’s Service Contracts (including Vending, Photocopiers etc.) and ensuring the Company receives ‘best value’ for these services.
• Organise/order of staff uniform and work equipment
• Analysis of data and reports
• Maintaining accurate records in respect of monthly monitoring of Key material suppliers in accordance with department procedures.
• Issue and control of Company workwear and Company owned tooling and maintaining accurate records thereof.
• Verification of goods received daily.
• Providing reception cover when required
• Maintaining accurate records of the current suppliers
• Control the cost base for supplier sourcing and selection
• Managing and controlling the consumables stock base
• Liaise with the stores for orders/stock
The ideal candidate must have strong administration experience and purchasing experience(essential). Previous working experience within a purchasing department is desirable and not essential.
I am looking for someone with:
• A calm, friendly and professional personality
• Extensive organisation skills
• Outstanding communication skills
• Good worth ethic and the ability to learn/train (on systems and procedures)
• Strong IT skills
Key factors of this role:
• The opportunity to work for a company that is stable and very successful with 2016 being their best year trading in several years.
• Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
• Permanent opportunity
• £19,000 -£21,000 per annum
• 2/3% salary increase per year (business depending)
• Free onsite car parking
• Pension scheme
• 25 days holiday
If you are interested and can interview/start immediately please call Emma white on 01206840100 or email: Emma.email@example.com
18000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
KENDAL, CUMBRIARead more
18000 - 18000 GBP Per Annum
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEXRead more
18000.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum
PARK ROYAL, LONDONRead more
20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BLACKBURN, LANCASHIRERead more
32000.00 - 33000.00 GBP Per Annum
SWINDON, WILTSHIRERead more