Our client based in the York Ring Road are currently looking for a Purchase/Sales Ledger to join their established team.
This role is due to start W/C 21st September and will last between 6-12 weeks to cover a staff absence.
What’s on offer?
- Fantastic workings hours: Monday-Friday 9.00am-17.00pm but can be flexible
- Ability to potentially work from home 2 days a week
- Great working environment and company ethos.
- Setting up new clients
- Producing invoices
- Banking and reconciliation
- Running off turnover statements
- Sorting out any rebates and filing
- Checking VAT has been included on invoices
- Providing creditors with VAT receipts
- Code and check invoices
- Pay out money via BACS or by cheque
- Check and reconcile supplier statements
- File invoices and statements
- Deal with purchase enquiries
- Process staff expenses
What experience do you need to have?
- Candidates need to have previous Sales and Purchase Ledger experience.
- Confident user of Sage 50
- A confident communicator comfortable with dealing with senior managers.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Ability to use your own initiative.
- Ability manage your own workload.
If this is for you please do not hesitate in applying or give Connor at Reed York a call for more information.