A Client of mine within the education sector is looking for a High Quality Accounts Assistant to join it's growing team on a permanent basis.
- Primarily to maintain the Purchase Ledger, but also to assist the Finance Team in any other duties arising from the monthly processes.
- Schedule and communicate future BACS run dates
- Set up, update and maintain supplier accounts for the whole Federation on PSF
- Coding Federation Head Office invoices and submission for approval in Concur
- Processing payment runs via BACS accurately to the scheduled deadlines
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Resolving supplier queries and issues
- Ownership of the Finance mailing inbox
- To maintain all aspects of the supplier management process.
- Centrally upholding and embedding Supplier Policy
- Process requested suppliers on Concur
- Complete credit checks on requested suppliers
- Working through BI Report – Deactivate duplicate Invoices and accounts on PSF & Concur
- Creating / adding to a sensitive supplier list
- Identify IR35 risks & manage (check index visibility)
- Categorise Suppliers to support Academies to use existing suppliers
Reconciliations and Reporting
- Assist with preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Checking the quality and accuracy of staff expense claims and post in PSF
- Support year-end audit by providing audit support including invoices, analysis of construction retention payments, debtor / creditor reports and other information as requested
- Provide cover for the Accounts Payable Supervisor in their absence