Purchase Ledger Controller required to join a friendly finance team in Bedford on a potential Temp to Perm basis.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will have sole responsibility for the day to day running of the purchase ledger.
Key Duties to include:
• Processing supplier invoices
• Allocating to related purchase orders
• Coding to the profit and loss account
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Preparing supplier payment runs
• Supplier query resolution
• General upkeep and maintenance of the ledger
My client will consider both experienced or junior Purchase Ledger applicants at the early stages of their career and will offer study support for the right candidate. Pay will vary depending on experience.
To be considered for the position you must have experience working with invoices in a finance environment and have excellent communications skills both written and verbally. You will be joining a well-established team so being a team player and able to work well with both colleagues and suppliers also essential.
If this sounds like you please apply now!