Specialising in the courier and freight industry, our client operates internationally throughout the UK and Europe. With 34 franchises and an expected increase of 11 more within the year, they are currently on track to secure a fantastic turnover for 2017 and have recently partnered with a well established company providing them with 50% growth year on year.
Reporting into the Finance Supervisor you will be joining a team of 8 across both Purchase and Sales Ledger. These two teams sit close together and therefore you will have that benefit of securing a good working relationships between the teams.
Working Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5pm (1 hour lunch), the main purpose of this role is to provide extra support for the Purchase Ledger function.
It is not Essential that you have vast knowledge within this area, however this will determine your starting salary. The company are willing to pay up to £18,000 pa.
- Responsible for processing invoices
- Matching, batching and coding
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Liaising with suppliers via telephone and email
- Ad hoc finance duties as required by the Finance Manager
- Data entry on specific transport system
- Other duties including; post, scanning and filing delivery documents
This role comes with some fantastic benefits including the growth of the company being a real motivator. Along with this you will receive 21 days annual leave, pension scheme and there is the possibility of study support for the right candidate.
You must be a strong team player, be willing to work in a fast paced environment, have excellent communication skills and have a key eye for attention to detail.
• Experience in the Accounting industry
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (especially Excel)
• Maths and English GCSE (C or above)
• Sage 50 experience
If this vacancy is of interest please apply direct for this role or email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP!