A forward thinking organisation based in Nuneaton are looking to recruit a part time Purchase Ledger Clerk.
Hours are flexible but you must be able to work everyday Monday - Friday.
Part time. 20 - 25 hours per week.
Purchase Ledger Clerk
We are looking for a competent individual to join our finance team to cover purchase ledger and provide general accounts support.
• Day to day management of the purchase ledger
• Daily processing purchase invoices reconciling to delivery notes & purchase orders
• Reconciliation of supplier statements
• Maintaining existing & creating new supplier accounts
• Resolving purchase ledger queries
• Preparation & processing of weekly pay run
• Responsible for purchase ledger month end closure
• Reviewing procedures and systems to identify improvement opportunities
• Assist with hourly payroll - processing weekly clock cards
• Provide cover for sales ledger where necessary
• Perform other accounts duties as required by Financial Director.
What will I need to apply?
• Purchase ledger experience
• Well-organized, attention to detail
• Great interpersonal & communication skills
• Ability to work as a team
• Capable of working to monthly deadlines
• An aptitude for IT - Knowledge of software packages like Outlook, Word, Excel, Sage 500 & BACS