Do you have Purchase Ledger experience?
Do you want to work for a successful and growing company, offering an excellent salary and benefits package, including study support?
If your answers to these questions are yes, then look no further!
We are actively seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk for a highly reputable company in Ewloe.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful and growing business on a permanent basis.
The main duties include:
- Ensure that purchase ledger invoices are entered onto the system on a daily basis with accuracy and within a timely manner.
- Complete mid-month and monthly payment runs in accordance with the purchase ledger timetable
- Ensuring supplier statement reconciliation’s are completed on a monthly basis.
- Period end process are to be completed, reports ran and actioned in accordance with the finance timetable
- Supplier queries to be dealt with as they arise.
Our client is looking for someone who has:
- Purchase Ledger experience
- Good interpersonal and IT skills
- The ability to work on own initiative
- 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (which includes 4 days at Christmas)
- Study support
- Free parking
Apply online now!