REED Accountancy are supporting a repeat client to recruit a purchase ledger clerk on a 12 month fixed term contract.
This client based in rural West Berkshire part of a wider international group and are still very much expanding!
This role working in a finance team of 5 is responsible for the purchase ledger with some part time support and reports directly to the Finance Manager.
You will be accountable for the whole purchase ledger process, from purchase orders through to invoices and reconciliation. Provide an indispensable service to the finance team, underpinning the wider financial stability of the business through their robust processes and systems.
Matching, checking and coding invoices
- Matching, batching and coding around 250-300 invoices per week
- Working out VAT payments
- Making payments via BACS, chaps
- Processing staff expenses
- Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Being first point of contact for all relevant enquiries
- Maintaining strong relationships with customers and suppliers
To be considered for this role you must have experience of SAP R3 and have clearly worked in a purchase ledger role before.
If you meet this requirements and would be interested in this role then please apply now!