My client, a well known company based in Redhill is seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a full time permanent basis.
- To check documents for appropriate authorisations and input authorised documents in to the accounting system.
- Matching and coding of invoices.
- Maintain purchase ledger for multiple companies.
- Processing of staff expenses and Company Credit Cards.
- Chase up unauthorised invoices and PO's.
- Manage the companies in house PO system, to ensure PO's are raised for all spend, attaching invoices to PO's and ensuring appropriate authorisation prior to entering and payment.
- Prepare BACs payment runs, and ensure purchase invoices are paid in a timely manner in accordance with the companies terms and conditions.
- To liaise with suppliers regarding debit balances and obtaining any monies due.
- To reconcile supplier statements and quickly resolve any queries.
- To manage all new suppliers by checking forms to ensure all the information is correct, allocating supplier numbers and setting up on the PO and Accounting systems.
- To manage administration including filing documentation, dealing with telephone queries and assist in resolving supplier payment queries.
- Production of Aged Creditor reports and outstanding PO's
- Ad hoc projects as required
This company offers fantastic benefits, working hours are 9.00 - 5.30 with an hour for lunch