REED Bournemouth is currently recruiting for an award-winning organisation based in the Centre of Bournemouth.
This is a great time to join a rapidly expanding company that has over 200 years of experience within their industry sector. If you are looking to join a market leader within their field who values customer service for their customers and a fun and social work environment then this company might be the one for you!
- Purchase Ledger
- Processing Invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Posting Supplier invoices onto SAGE
For this position Purchase Ledger experience is not essential, however, the ideal candidate would have administration/office-based experience.
When you start you will be enrolled on to the companies induction programme and you will be taught everything you need to know about your department and others from the in house company trainer, making your transition into the role seamless.
Ideally, you will be:
- Hardworking and highly detail orientated
- Not opposed to working in a role that can sometimes be repetitive
- Be able to listen and take on instructions easily
- Use your own initiative to problem solve
After your probation period, your salary will be reviewed and will increase to £19,000.