Are you in a commuting distance to the Sleaford area?
Do you have experience within purchase ledger? Processing a high volume of invoices?
This role could be for you...
Our client is looking for an outgoing individual to join a small but energetic team, the responsibilities will be as follows.
- Use Microsoft Dynamics Navision to register and process invoices adhering to
- internal procedures and policies.
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Reconcile and clear purchase orders and returns
- Reconcile and resolve all queried invoices on hold
- Chase suppliers for credit notes
- Deal with supplier queries
- Prepare and perform BACS payment run in sterling and foreign currency.
- Post credit card transactions and reconcile credit card account
- Filing of supplier invoices
- Provide cover for colleagues as and when required
- To undertake any other duties from time to time as can be reasonable requested by the company.
In return you will receive the following...
- Annual Pay Review
- Free car park
- 24 days holiday & Bank Holiday
- Auto enrollment pension
- Personal accident & life insurance
- Free hot & cold drinks
If you are interested in this role, please apply today as interviews are due to commence this week.