If you are one of the lucky few that finds it easy to keep track of money, how would you feel about turning that skill into a career?
A Purchase Ledger Clerk is required for a well established business located in the heart of Hemel Hempstead!
Reed Recruitment is pleased to be working alongside a thriving client and this is the perfect opportunity to join their busy team!
This opportunity means you get to be a part of supporting the finance departing by performing a wide range of activities to enhance your knowledge.
Hours: 8am-5pm Monday to Friday (Please not these hours are non-flexible)
Some of the duties will include, but aren't limited to:
- Checking of purchase invoices against purchase orders
- checking purchase invoices against goods received notes (GRNs)
- Matching and reconciling POs
- Ensuring correct authorizations are obtained prior to payment of supplier invoices
- Preparing payment runs
- Preparing aged creditor reports
Some of the attributes listed below will be a huge benefit in this role:
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- High attention to detail
As a core member of the business, being a Purchase Ledger Clerk with 2 years’ experience in the finance industry, this opportunity will offer you continuous professional and personal development. In addition to being offered a competitive salary package, you can also enjoy the benefits of being a part of a close knitted, sociable team!
If you can't wait to apply or would like further information, click apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you!