Reed accountancy are working with a charitable organisation in South Sheffield who are looking for a Purchase Ledger to join their team on a temporary basis for 6 months initially.
- Process a range of transactions in a timely and accurate manner mindful of achieving the monthly targets of the Service Delivery department
- Develop good working relationships with other SSC staff and champion the use of best practice in respect of SSC processes
- Work closely with the Purchase Ledger Coordinator to ensure efficient transactional processing within the Purchase Ledger team
- Undertake a number of financial controls including statement reconciliation, verification of new suppliers and adherence of expense claims against company policy
- Prepare documents for processing and ensure incorrect or incomplete documents are returned to users
- Answer queries in a timely manner
- Perform any other duties commensurate with these responsibilities, the band of the post and skills and qualifications of the post-holder