My client who is a well established industry leader is seeking a full time Purchase Ledger Clerk.
You will be required to provide a professional and timely accounting service in respect of payments of invoices and expenses through the Purchase Ledger.
- Managing Supplier Accounts and Staff Accounts
• To ensure all relevant documentation related to payment of invoices is accurate and attached, such as bank details and company addresses
• To provide point of contact with suppliers who may have queries regarding outstanding invoices and assist in resolving these queries
• Matching and processing invoices
• Processing payment runs
• Reconciling supplier statements
• Processing and tracking utilities
• Tracking and managing meter readings
• Support Financial Controller and Assistant Accountant as required
• Motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Good organisational skills
• Professional approach and high level of discretion.
• Team player, willing to learn and get involved with a wide range of tasks
• Ability to work on own initiative and generate solutions.
• IT literate, including good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word