Reed Accountancy are delighted to be recruiting for this well-known company in North Bristol.
They are prominent throughout the country with unrivaled customer service and are looking to add to their small accounts team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will come with a great attitude, a positive outlook and the ability to perform under pressure.
- Processing a high volume of invoices (approx. 2,000 – 2,500 per month) using 3 way matching in accordance with their purchase ledger monthly payment timetable and group prompt payment charter.
- Dealing with supplier queries to resolution.
- Deal with internal buyers to resolve supplier queries.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Holiday cover for subcontract payments clerk – processing invoices and producing certificates for payment within the CIS scheme.
- Reducing aged debt balances on purchase ledger
- Daily duties to include dealing with post and emails received in generic e-mail box on a rota basis with other clerks.
The ideal you
- 2 years’ experience in a similar accounts position
- Computer literate and competent on Microsoft software particularly excel and outlook
- AAT qualified or currently studying towards an accountancy qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Professional attitude
- Enthusiastic team player
- Adaptable and positive attitude to change
- A competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (increases with length of service And you can buy/sell days)
- Free Parking
- Life insurance & critical illness cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dental plan
- Healthcare Cashback plan
- Discounted Gym membership
- And many more company benefits….
If you are considering your next career move and this sounds like an ideal role, APPLY NOW we’ll be in touch.