Reed Accountancy are excited to b e working closely with a highly regarded and forward thinking business based in Gateshead who are actively seeking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk for a period of at least 2 months.
Due to the nature of the business the client is hoping to start someone as soon as possible therefore unfortunately a notice period of 4 weeks+ will not be considered.
As Purchase Ledger Clerk your key duties will include:
- Ensure all supplier records are maintained and update on internal systems
- Processing of purchase invoices
- Completion of supplier statement reconciliations
- Organisation of bi-monthly payment runs
- Assist in preparation of management reporting
To be considered you MUST have previously worked in an accounts based role and be competent in the above mentioned duties. Preference will be given to candidates with experience on Sage Accounts and Excel. If you think this role sounds like the perfect foot in the door for you then please apply immediately. If you have any questions please contact Paul Robson on 0191-255-1760.