Purchase Ledger Assistant (temporary)
£11 - £13 per hour
Due to a period of change across the business and particularly in the finance team, this company in Cambridge are looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join them on a temporary basis. This will be for a minimum of 1 month but should extend far beyond that point.
You will report to the Finance Manager and take on the following responsibilities:
- Inputting invoices on to the finance system
- Posting credit notes relating to invoices raised
- Checking general ledger postings for credit notes
- Posting corrective journals
- Creating proforma invoices using existing templates
We are looking for someone with great attention to detail and accuracy. It may suit someone studying AAT, a graduate or anyone looking for their first steps in to an accounting career.
Please apply now to be considered.