Reed Accountancy are delighted to have been engaged with a reputable organisation who specialise in various sectors across Edinburgh. My client is looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their team on a Part-Time basis.
This is a great opportunity to further your career in a fast paced and high volume transactional role.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain the purchase ledger
- Reconcile supplier statements and manage supplier queries
- Calculate recharges and raise sales invoices to other group companies
- Prepare the monthly aged debtors report and chase outstanding debtors
- Process online banking payments
- Bank account reconciliations
- Assist in preparation of audit files and other year end procedures
- Answer phones in the finance office as required
- Undertake general administration duties
- Undertake such other duties as may be required from time to time and are consistent with the responsibilities of the role.
If you are interested in this position and would like to hear more about this great opportunity. I would love to hear from you. Please call Craig Sinclair on 0131 226 3686 or click apply and I will get back to you should your experience relate to the position.