I am currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join an exciting and well established company based in Redhill on a 6 month FTC basis. My client is looking for someone who has AP knowledge / experience and who can hit the ground running.
"To ensure supplier invoices are correctly accounted for on the purchase ledger and that suppliers are satisfied and accommodated taking into account the company’s commercial needs".
- To ensure that supplier invoices are coded, posted and reconciled accurately
- To ensure invoice logs are updated and kept accurate
- To ensure copies of invoices are sent to relevant offices for authorisation and chased up regularly.
- To maintain supplier details and ensure that contact lists are updated regularly.
- To deal with telephone, email and postal queries from suppliers, ensuring that queries are resolved or passed on to the relevant person
- To reconcile statements on a monthly basis
- To check invoice authorisation.
- Preparation of Payment Requests.
- Completion and preparation of supplier account application forms
- To ensure that petty cash forms are coded and imputed accurately
- To ensure department filing is up to date and accurate
- To provide staff with training and support on Concur ( expenses system )
- To ensure that staff expenses are checked and completed accurately.
- To process company payments in readiness for authorisation and processing.
- To ensure Accounts Payable month end deadlines are met.
- To perform any ad hoc duties requested by Management