Reed Accountancy are working with a well-established organisation based in Stirling who are looking to take on a Purchase Ledger Assistant on a Temporary basis with the potential for longer term opportunities.
Working in a busy team you will be:
- Processing a high volume of purchase invoices and credit notes
- Matching and coding invoices
- Liaising with various departments for invoice authorisation
- Checking VAT on invoices
- Responsible for mailbox: opening, scanning and distributing
- Minimum of 1 year in Purchase Ledger
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Great attention to detail
If you have purchase ledger/accounts payable experience and are interested in applying for this role, please contact Ainne McGinness at Ainne.email@example.com or on 0131 226 3686.