REED Accountancy are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a market leading business based in the Gateshead area. They are looking for an enthusiastic Purchase Ledger Administrator to join their small Accounts department, reporting to the Administrative Operations Manager. You will provide admin support within the existing accounts department to ensure that the sites run effectively and efficiently.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing purchase invoices, accurately coding up and resolving any invoice approval issues.
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within purchase ledger.
- Weekly reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Process credit card statements.
- Prepare weekly payment runs.
- Accessing vendors portals to download invoices and statements.
- Bring together monthly missing or unprocessed invoice lists to be used to capture relevant costs in the period.
- Maintain existing spreadsheets
- Actively using Aged Creditors as part of the month end procedure to verify account balances and keep ledger tidy.
- Dealing with supplier queries via phone or email.
Desirable not essential skills:
- AAT part qualified
- Experience of Navision system
You should be able to demonstrate the above skills and have experience of working in a similar role. If this applies to you then please apply today!