Reed Accountancy Brighton are working with a growing business in Henfield on a contract role in their purchase ledger team.
Please note, you must have previous purchase ledger experience and be on 2 weeks notice or less to be considered for this position.
- Match and approve invoices
- Code, batch and input a high volume of invoices to Sage and file accordingly
- Respond to, investigate and resolve supplier and invoice queries
- Ensure supplier records are kept up date (changes to address, bank details, credit limits)
- Assist with fortnightly payment runs when required.
- Previous Purchase ledger experience preferred
- Knowledge of Sage accounting system would be advantageous
- Ability to work on own initiative and as an effective team member
- Self-motivated and flexible with the ability to work in a busy environment
- Confident telephone manner
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV or contact Hannah in the Reed Accountancy Brighton office.