My Client in the hospitality services industry is looking to recruit a Junior Purchase Ledger Clerk for 6 months Fixed Term Contract position to cover maternity.
The role will involve:
* Inputting purchase ledger invoices into the AP software system
* Processing and issuing payment to the suppliers
* You will need to scan invoices, match and batch as well as coding of invoices.
* Verifying entries and generating Purchase order numbers and updating this and allocating these to the system.
* Matching against delivery notes and making sure the system is up to date.
* Analysing expense reports
* Reconcile supplier accounts, manage petty cash, produce reports on suppliers chains payments
Ideal candidate will have at least 6 months to a years experience in Accounts Payable environment.
Must be able to provide 5 years clear references.
This is a role that requires an urgent start and as looking for someone to start beginning of February 2020.
Please email you CV to email@example.com if this is a role for you.