REED Bournemouth are currently working with a successful organisation in Central Bournemouth who are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant for their team with immediate start.
The ideal candidate will report directly to the Financial Controller and they will be responsible for the whole purchase ledger process from order processing to invoices and reconciliations.
Duties of a Purchase Ledger Clerk can include any or all of the following:
- Matching, checking and coding invoices
- Working out VAT payments
- Making payments via BACS and cheques
- Processing staff expenses
- Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Filing invoices
- Managing petty cash
- Data entry
Please apply with your CV if interested in this role. Please note due to high volumes if you have not been contacted within 2 weeks please assume you have not been shortlisted for this role.