Are you a forward thinker?
Do you want to work for a successful, yet growing business?
Do you have a passion for accounting?
We are working with a fantastic client based in Bishops Stortford whom are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their accounts team.
- Sage 50 Payroll for the branch – monthly & 4-weekly payrolls
- Sage 50 Accounts for the branch
- Importing sales and purchase invoices from their internal system
- Entering other purchase invoices onto Sage
- Reconciling supplier statements for each month end
- Compiling BACS lists for supplier payments
- Credit card analysis
- Cash book entries and bank reconciliation
- Allocating customer receipts and supplier payments
- VAT return quarterly
- Some credit control for the branch
- Submitting online payments for the 7 group companies on NatWest Bankline
- Ad-hoc work utilising excel spreadsheets
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday - either 8am to 5pm or 8.30am to 5.30pm
To be successful you will need a "can do" attitude with a strong knowledge of Purchase Ledger and the accounting process in general. An intermediate use of Excel, as they do use this frequently for reporting and analytics. If you have worked with Sage previsouly that would be an advantageous.
We look forward to your application!