A temporary to permanent position has arisen for an ambitious Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the existing team. Previous experience of working within Purchase Ledger is beneficial but not essential. The successful applicant will be a strong team player with a good work ethic. You will also need to have excellent attention to detail and be able to deal with large volumes of data and possess excellent communication skills.
• Code and check invoices
• Pay out money via BACS or by cheque
• Check and reconcile supplier statements
• File invoices and statements
• Deal with purchase enquirers
• Process staff expenses
• Liaise with Team Manager on all Purchase Ledger and Supplier related issues.
• Liaise with suppliers in both resolving issues and in driving supplier based efficiencies within the process.
• Maintaining confidentiality of the department and using discretion where necessary.
• Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and external customers.
• Working with all members of staff to maintain and develop the positive progressive culture within the Company
• Problem solving and dealing with complex queries
If you do not have all the experience but you have experience within data entry please do apply. If you have any questions please contact the Reed Accountancy office in Slough.
Look forward to hearing from you.