Would you like to work for a highly recognised and credible Accounting and Advisory firm working with a big range of clients across the UK. Our client is a leading Business Adviser that helps dynamic organisations unlock their potential for growth. They have created their own unique culture, one that allows you to have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible structure, in an atmosphere where inclusivity and teamwork are essential.
To be considered for this role you will need to be
- ACA/ACCA, qualified with the ability to mentor and train less senior members of the team
- You will need to enjoy being “client facing” as well as managing your OWN portfolio of clients
- You must have experience of preparing Financial Reports and be confident liaising with management, shareholders and more
- You will be responsible for auditing the accounts and bookkeeping records
- You will be responsible for preparing tax returns
- Advise on Tax Problems
- Contest disputed claims before tax official
- Conduct financial investigations concerning insolvency, fraud, mergers etc
- Conduct investigations and advise management on financial aspects of productivity, stock holding, sales, new products etc
- You will lead onsite audit teams, prepare and review financial statements
- You will keep management updated on progress
- You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and will always strive to build and maintain good working relationships with all colleagues and clients
• My Client is looking for individuals with good communication skills that want to work with a diverse client base.
• You will have experience of working on Public Sector Assurance clients
• You will need to be an exam qualified ACA/ACCA and be passionate about supporting, advising and helping businesses achieve their potential.
• You will need to demonstrate proven client facing experience within an Accountancy Practice and have experience as an 'in-charge' working on a range of clients.
• You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions.
• You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues.
If you are looking to challenge yourself and develop your career, please apply!