|Location: CROYDON, SURREY||Salary: 23.00 - 26.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3106941|
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Pay rate: £23 - £26 per hour
Hours: 3 days - 15 hours per week
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Surrey area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Public Health and Social Care Lecturer to join them on a temporary basis.
With over 8,000 students our client is one of the largest and most successful providers of Further (college) and Higher (university) Education courses in the South East, judged Good at all levels in all areas by external inspections by Ofsted and the Quality Assurance Agency (for Higher Education).
· You will be delivering HE Public Health and Social Care in a Higher Education setting.
· To provide effective teaching and learning, promote excellence in academic knowledge, understanding and skills, which supports students to develop into highly skilled, analytical, knowledgeable and vocationally competent learners.
· To plan, deliver and review stimulating and exciting teaching and learning experiences that support academic competence and vocational excellence specific to the required knowledge, learning and acquisition of skills identified in the programme specifications.
· To evidence consistent ‘good’ to ‘outstanding’ grades in observations of own teaching.
· To routinely assess, track and monitor student achievement, using systems as prescribed by the College and/or awarding institution.
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Degree or equivalent in the related subject.
· Experience delivering HE Public Health and Social Care.
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
23.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
CROYDON, SURREYRead more
23.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
WORTHING, WEST SUSSEXRead more
25.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
22917 - 38633 GBP Per Annum
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
20.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
AYLESBURY, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more