|Location: alfret||Salary: 30000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: PART TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 2 months ago||Reference: 3037938|
As a world leading engineering company with a proven track record in providing advanced engineered solutions to the Aerospace, Energy, Marine and Nuclear Sectors, my client has a history and pedigree that spans more than a century.
Due to a period of significant growth they are now looking to build their already impressive team and take the company into the next phase in their development and to ensure that they are able to continue to service their customers’ engineering needs.
An entirely new position, the role of Part Time Marketing Manager, will see you reporting directly into the Marketing Director, therefore benefiting from open communication channels, no to mention some real ownership of some key projects.
You'll be responsible for supporting the Marketing Director in their desire to drive the business forward, to recognise opportunities for growth, developing the campaigns that will target the audiences behond the opportunities and realise future income.
Working 2 days a week, your role will be integral to the Marketing function, with some key aspects including:
• Developing the marketing strategy, in order to support the company objectives
• Coordinatingmarketing campaigns in line with sales objectives and activities
• co-ordinating Market Research in order to develop new and existing markets
• Managing company marketing budgets
• Creating all marketing information, marketing platforms (web-site / social media) and publications of marketing material in line with the marketing plans and budgets
• Manage and improve promotional activities, lead generation, continually measuring results
• Take ownership and responsibility for brand management and the company’s corporate identity
• Co-ordinate and organise attendance at exhibitions and events
• Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications and events.
• Maintain effective internal communications
• Perform regular reviews on marketing strategies, communications and events, monitoring and reporting to drive continuous improvement
Naturally, you'll be an experienced Marketing Manager, or Senior Exec, you'll have a relevant degree, in Marketing or equivalent, perhaps even be a Qualified Chartered Marketeer or equivalent (CIM member).
You'll be confident, dynamic, have bags of enthusiasm and keen to effect
change. Strong analytical and project management skills are a given, as well as a strong creative outlook.
And in return?... In addition to working with one of the world leaders in what they do, you will be rewarded with;
- A good competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- 32 days holiday per year (24+8) pro-rated
- Superb training and career development opportunities
If you'd like to discuss this position before applying please call Lesley Bell on 0115 9888850
24000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum
KING'S LYNN, NORFOLKRead more
40000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
45000 - 60000 GBP Per Annum
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
45000.00 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
GLENROTHES, FIFERead more
25000 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
PETERLEE, COUNTY DURHAMRead more