Job Title: Psychology Teacher
Location: South East London
Pay rate: Up to £43,188,including London Weighting Allowance, dependent upon experience
Hours: Full time
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in South East London.
From September, the college are looking for an outstanding Psychology Teacher to join them on a permanent basis.
Our clients mission is a simple one: to help our students be the best that they can be- ‘Excellence runs through everything we do.They offer an elite education, but to all, welcoming anyone who can benefit from their demanding, but inclusive, education.
-Delivering excellence in teaching based on a deep knowledge of psychology.
-Creating a challenging and stimulating classroom climate that will motivate students to learn, think independently, take risks, empathise with others, and perform to the best of
- Ensuring subject delivery is suitably challenging, knowledge-rich and has a clear focus on the development of strong academic skills.
- Following agreed guidelines, syllabuses and schemes of work, ensuring an excellent knowledge of the requirements of public examinations and the A Level curriculum.
- You will be working with students aged 16+
- Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Degree or equivalent in the related subject.
· Experience delivering psychology in an education setting
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.