|Location: GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 18.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3090368|
20 Hours per week
£26.90 per hour
Delivering Applied Psychology Levels 4, 5 & 6.
You will deliving modules in the following ares:
- Introduction to Biopsychology
- Introduction to Cognitive
- Introduction to Developmental and Social Psychology
- Introduction to Research Methods and Practical Investigations
- A history of Psychology
- Professional and Academic Development.
- Psychology of Crime
- Individual Differences
- Developmental Psychology
- Contemporary Issues
- Practice Based Research.
- Forensic Psychology
- Health Psychology
- Organisational Psychology
- Psychology and Education
• Rated ‘GOOD’ by Ofsted
• Largest college in Europe
• Has multiple sites located across central Manchester with campuses in the north, south and centre of the city
• Each site has its own specialist, cutting edge facilities and a friendly, supportive atmosphere
• The College is ideally placed to offer a huge range of opportunities to learners of all ages.
• The College holds Investors in People (IiP) Silver accreditation.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
If you are interested in the role please send your up to date CV to email@example.com
23.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
LUTON, BEDFORDSHIRERead more
80.00 - 120.00 GBP Per Day
MARKET DRAYTON, SHROPSHIRERead more
80 - 120 GBP Per Day
NANTWICH, CHESHIRERead more
117.00 - 198.00 GBP Per Hour
HORSHAM, WEST SUSSEXRead more
22000.00 - 38000.00 GBP Per Hour
BARROW-IN-FURNESS, CUMBRIARead more