|Location: GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 10.00 - 15.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3068537|
Our client is currently looking for experienced Learning Mentors to join their Pupil Referral Unit Team.
Hours: 8.30am – 4.30pm
Commencement: Monday 4th September 2017
Duration: 4 weeks minimum. Possible on-going employment
Pay rate: £11.34per hour (inc hol pay)
The suitable candidate must have experience in the following areas:
Supporting young people who may display challenging behaviour and who may have been out of mainstream education for long periods.
Experience in working with challenging young people in a PRU or similar environment.
Experience of supporting challenging young people in a 1-1 situation and classroom setting.
Ability to plan and deliver tutorials.
Proven track record in working at a school or in a youth work setting.
Interviews will be held w/c 21st August.
• Rated ‘GOOD’ by Ofsted
• Largest college in Europe
• Has multiple sites located across central Manchester with campuses in the north, south and centre of the city
• Each site has its own specialist, cutting edge facilities and a friendly, supportive atmosphere
• The College is ideally placed to offer a huge range of opportunities to learners of all ages.
• The College holds Investors in People (IiP) Silver accreditation.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
If you are interested in the role please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
9000 - 10000 GBP Per Annum
WESTERHAM, KENTRead more
60.00 - 80.00 GBP Per Day
WISBECH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
60.00 - 80.00 GBP Per Day
HUNTINGDON, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
60.00 - 85.00 GBP Per Day
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
12000.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum
NEWBURY, BERKSHIRERead more