|Location: COLCHESTER, ESSEX||Salary: 17000 - 18000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 2 months ago||Reference: 3084809|
Are you looking to secure yourself an exciting new permanent opportunity?
If you are thinking yes to both questions continue reading … I have fantastic opportunity for two candidates to join a very successful local company. You will start off in probation as a protection service administrator growing to pass probation and become a fully-fledged case owner.
Main Purpose of Job:
• Progression of protection applications from submission to completion
• Provide administration support to the Mortgage Adviser. To develop and maintain relationships with new and existing housebuilders and Customers
• Ensure we maintain the highest levels of service to our customers and housebuilders in line with company policy
Key areas of responsibility:
• Proactively progress general insurance, life insurance, critical illness insurance and income protection applications to ensure they ready to issue in accordance with internal standards and deadlines
• Maintain proactive telephone contact with customers to ensure they are fully up to date with underwriting progress and developments
• Ensure the customer understands the insurance products they are purchasing and the additional features included.
• Liaise with all parties involved with the mortgage process; mortgage adviser, housebuilder, customer, insurance companies, GP surgeries, lenders & solicitors
• Maintain contact as necessary with customers to ensure protection policies remain in force
• Identifying policies that are at risk, and taking appropriate action to pass these to relevant Protection Adviser
• Adhere to all internal processes and ensure Regulatory standards and obligations are complied with at all times
• Ad hoc duties as and when required by the Protection Services Manager or any member of Management or any Director
I am looking for someone to/who can/who has:
• Clearly explain verbally and in written form the key features of our policies in benefit terms to ensure our customers understand and appreciate their value to them.
• Handle customer objections to proceeding with their protection policies, and ensuring that they begin at the appropriate time.
• Be able to prioritise and plans work to ensure individual and team objectives are met within the timescales specified.
• Be flexible approach to work pressures and priorities to ensure team and individual objectives are met.
• Actively seeks opportunities to develop relevant knowledge and applies this actively in the role.
• Pay close attention to detail in all work activities to ensure mistakes are avoided and all standards are met.
• Strong administration and customer service or sales experience
• Extensive experience in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
Key factors of this role:
• Starting Salary: £17,000 until successful probation which is when your salary will then rise to £18,000 (With a new title of case owner) OTE £21,000 - £24,000 depending on performance.
• Free onsite car parking
• Immediate start available
• Monday – Friday
• 8am-5.30pm or 9.30am – 6pm
• Holiday and Pension scheme
I am recruiting for this role on a 3 stage basis:
• 1st stage: interview with Reed for the initial screening
• 2nd stage will be a telephone interview with the client and the 3rd stage will be a face to face interview with the client.
If you are interested in applying please don’t hesitate to Emma White now on 01206840100 or
BRAUNSTONE, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
BRAUNSTONE, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
13.50 - 15.00 GBP Per Hour
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
15.00 - 17.30 GBP Per Hour
TOWCESTER, NORTHAMPTONSHIRERead more
21000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
ENFIELD, MIDDLESEXRead more