Supports the overall Property directorate in the diagnosis and management of all non day to day repairs.
Manages own workload to diagnose and manage property defects, disrepair and complicated or larger pieces of work including ad hoc planned replacements.
- Lead on the diagnostics of building issues as part of our professional repairs service;
- Provide strong support to the Regional Property Team;
- Deal with all aspects of building maintenance and defects including post inspection and managing follow on work;
- Contribute with the development of works and provide technical support/advice;
- Contribute, as a member of the Property Team, to corporate objectives and continual business improvement;
- Review Home Improvement requests always safeguarding assets
- Assist when there are works affecting party wall or work requests from leaseholders;
- Assist the team in all technical aspects of building design and defects.
- Make decisions regarding recommendation of work to the Planned team or to carry out ad hoc replacements.
- Feed-back on defective components to ensure design changes for future programs