REED Recruitment have partnered with a fantastic Housing Association in Dublin. We are recruiting for a Property Services Manager to manage, inspire and lead the asset management and repairs team who work with our contractors to ensure high quality services to our tenants.
Please read on for more details on this great opportunity:
- Monitor budget/spend profiles across key programmes of work based on historic knowledge and any agreed individual project delivery plans and to provide information on the annual and multi annual budget requirements as necessary.
- Develop approaches to procurement that will deliver best value for money based on a strong understanding of the housing investment needs and repairs history/patterns.
- Ensure employees follow adopted procurement and contract practices that deliver cost effective services which meet all current regulatory and statutory requirements, asset management priorities and the needs of its tenants.
- Actively encourage and support the team to work closely with the Housing Management, Finance, Development, Contact Centre teams and all other stakeholders including Local Authorities, Managing Agents and HSE to ensure smooth delivery of all property services to tenants.
- Promote consultation and engagement with Tenants/Tenants group to ensure that feedback is gathered and tenants’ views are taken into account in decision making.
- Work effectively and collaboratively with the Director, the Property Services team and wider group colleagues to achieve and support key objectives.
- Represent the Asset & Repairs Team and present updates at the Housing Services Committee
- Actively participate with the Housing Alliance and other industry groups, representing and promoting the Property Team.
- Ensure the team are making sure that contractors always adopt a robust approach to managing health and safety and operate safe systems of work so that the safety and wellbeing of tenants and visitors always remains a key priority
- Be accountable for effective compliance in key areas of safety to ensure services meet the housing regulatory requirements and that homes meet the housing rental standards along with any other statutory standards
- Highlight any emerging safety risks and liaise to take action as required.
- Ensure effective systems and processes are followed to manage all key asset management services and that a clear risk-based approach is taken to managing key property and compliance risks.