|Location: CITY OF LONDON, LONDON||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3053333|
Our client is recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to join our fast paced, corporate environment in the heart of London.
The candidate must be ACCA/ACA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualified, IT literate, self-motivated, reliable, highly organised, and capable of taking ownership of high-level management accounts work.
Proven experience in Management Accountancy is essential.
Tools needed to do the role
• Management Accountancy experience
• Experience of assisting with year end audits
• ACCA / ACA / CIMA qualified (or equivalent)
• Qube/ECS (where possible exposure to the General Ledger)
• Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and verbally, including drafting correspondence and documents
• Accurate and strong attention to detail
• Ability to work in a varied and demanding role
• Highly organised, reliable, efficient and proactive with a positive can do attitude.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines or time frames without compromising the quality of work and maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
• Demonstrable experience and ability to use ICT packages i.e. Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel. Excel must be Advanced.
• Self-Motivated and enthusiastic
• Confident and Determined
• Self starter, with ability to work independently
• Take Responsibility / ownership
• Ability to exercise discretion and judgement when handling sensitive or confidential information.
• Professional, polite and well-mannered approach.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and high level awareness or a natural ability to implement customer service principles and techniques, including a professional telephone manner and a fluent style of written English.
• Experience of general office procedures and good practice. Proactive and pragmatic approach with excellent team working ethos.
• Ability to work and communicate at all levels
• Ability to prioritise, be flexible, adaptable and approachable with a willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities.
Attributes/behaviours the role holder must possess to be successful in the role
• Able to show an understanding of and commitment to property services and managing Landlord and Tenant relationships.
• Able to show an understanding of and commitment to good customer care.
• Self-motivated, with high energy and enthusiasm
• Pragmatic, creative approach to problem solving, with emphasis on fast and practical solutions.
• Experience of dealing with customers in a courteous and helpful way by keeping them advised of progress and offering them a solution to their problem
• Understands the process of team working and the part they play in ensuring objectives are met.
• Demonstrable experience of taking responsibility for own actions and development opportunities, maintaining high levels of integrity.
• Commitment to equality, diversity, and mutual respect; accepting differences and treating everyone fairly.
• Focussed on resolving problems and taking ownership of finding solutions.
• Maintain a culture in which people take ownership for our customer’s care experience
• Exceed expectations to improve the services delivered
• Develop strategies to enable the customer to be treated as an individual
• Keen to take on new challenges
• Enthusiastic and proud to work for the company and desire to add value
45000 - 48000 GBP Per Annum
AILWOOD, DORSETRead more
34000.00 - 36000.00 GBP Per Annum
GOOLE, NORTH HUMBERSIDERead more
40000.00 - 46000.00 GBP Per Annum
RUGBY, WARWICKSHIRERead more
35000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more
35000 - 38000 GBP Per Annum
BIRKENHEAD, MERSEYSIDERead more