|Location: CHIPPENHAM, WILTSHIRE||Salary: 17.54 - 21.93 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3057458|
JOB SUMMARY: To be the business expert and lead on all the data analytics required to make informed decisions on the assets which my Client are responsible for. To actively contribute towards performance improvement, service development and provide data to influence asset investment decisions to ensure our housing and services meet local demand and provide value for money.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Data Analysis
• Lead all the production and analysis of all data on asset stock and component part condition, SAP energy ratings, HHSRS, asbestos, EPC’s, legionella, gas, fire and all other M&E and other key areas for monitoring and investment.
• To prepare and present performance packs on a regular basis and to improve the ongoing asset investment processes via ongoing monitoring, evaluation and benchmarking, with customers put first throughout all activities.
• Monitor and seek improvement in the position relating to stock condition data and analysis.
• Seek out and address the information and data requirements of others in relation to expenditure and trends in property maintenance.
• Design, create, develop and maintain a complex and incisive system for monitoring and analysing data for asset investment.
• Extract data from the IT systems and support Property Services and Housing and Support as necessary.
• Produce trend analysis and full and comprehensive analysis as well as exceptional reports. Constantly interrogate data and identify areas of concern and recommend effective remedial action e.g. where better value for money may be obtained using specialist knowledge.
• Identify variations and recommend operational improvements by studying data such as; budget versus actual cost, lifespan of different types of components, historical expenditure on different components,
• Take responsibility for pro-actively collating and managing data from various sources.
• Ensure all data held is up to date and readily available upon request.
• Identify necessary planned work by analysing trends in repairs data.
• Ensure that all statutory requirements governing the entire asset base are met, as well as conditions set by insurance policies and regulatory bodies in the delivery of investment programmes.
• Take responsibility for ensuring that all statutory and compliance obligations are formally documented and implemented using the risk management and compliance systems to provide assurance in relation to building services across the company.
• Ensure all asset data administration is carried out in a compliant and timely way with reviews, reports and meetings clearly documented and recorded.
• Keep up to date with all relevant legislation and regulations in respect of building compliance, and share information across the company
• Ensure that robust policies and procedures are in place for the management of Health & Safety risks arising from the company’s asset base in order to provide necessary assurance to the Board and Auditors. Audit and report upon compliance with these, revising procedures as necessary.
• Identify any pending or proposed legislative or best practice that could be of relevance to and/or directly impact the status of the organisation.
• Adapt to the changing needs of the investment programmes and the organisation/sector in a positive and creative way, problem resolution to ensure the best outcome.
17000.00 - 17000.00 GBP Per Annum
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
25000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum, OTE
KIDLINGTON, OXFORDSHIRERead more
22.00 - 22.00 GBP Per Hour
LEICESTER, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
22000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more
25160.00 - 25160.00 GBP Per Annum
WANTAGE, OXFORDSHIRERead more