My client based in Epsom, Surrey is currently recruiting for a 6 month FTC Property Projects Lead to lead and support property transactions for the organisation. You will be supporting the development of a property strategy, transactions and projects.
You will be managing a portfolio of 200 branches, procurement and contractor management.
DIMENSIONS AND LIMITS OF AUTHORITY
• To lead key property related projects, including property moves, option appraisals for branches considering moving and property transactions
• To engage external experts/advice within delegated authority parameters
• To operate within budgets approved by the Board of Trustees and in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Degree level qualification or equivalent is desirable
• Member of BIFM or RICS preferable
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Transactional property matters, including acquisitions, disposals and leases
• Project Management
• Contractor management
• Experience of managing a diverse and dispersed property portfolio
• Stakeholder management and communications
• Charity sector experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills, specifically the ability to communicate with other staff members, volunteers and external professionals (legal, surveyors, regulators)
• Strong planning skills and an ability to multitask
• Flexible, adaptable and ‘can do’ attitude
• Enthusiastic about working with volunteers
• Able to schedule work effectively and meet deadlines.
DUTIES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Property / facilities
• Support the development of a property strategy for the branches, working with staff, senior volunteers and Trustees
• Manage larger branch property projects – moves, refurbishments, acquisitions, disposals, lease negotiations etc
• Manage and oversee any nation / head office property projects
• Contribute to Covid-19 plans and ‘return to norms’ as appropriate