An excellent opportunity has been made available for a candidate with proven Property Claims experience to join a busy team. The role is on a temporary ongoing basis until the end of October 2020 however could be extended, you will be working full time 35 hours a week.
Currently based working from home with a company lap top until lock down is over and then you would be required to work in the office.
The Insurance Officer will undertake the Property claims management process, minimising claims exposure, advising the business on claims liability, ensuring that at all times the organisation adheres to all legal obligations.
- Perform all tasks on a timely and accurate basis and in line with the agreed service level agreement. Escalate to the Senior Insurance Officer where these may not be met in order that they can implement contingency plans where appropriate to maximise service delivery and maintain standards.
- Demonstrate an acute attention to detail and investigatory nature towards all claims processing, reconciliation and reporting duties. Ensuring data is reviewed and discrepancies rectified on a timely basis.
- Take a proactive approach to all duties undertaken ensuring that any concerns raised from internal or external sources are satisfactorily resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Represent the team in a positive manner ensuring information is shared appropriately. Provide relevant training and guidance to enable stakeholders to meet the requirements of the Insurance Team.
- Actively contribute to the development of the Insurance function by highlighting areas for improvement and by the continuous improvement of self.
- Ensure all processes and polices are followed correctly, ensure any changes in legislation are captured and highlight areas where these are being neglected or circumnavigated.
- Work as part of a dedicated team and demonstrate a unified approach to delivering exceptional customer service.
- Proactively engage in open communication with your line manager allowing effective review meetings, team meetings and development activities.
- Identify trends, hot spots or problem areas for further analysis and intervention.
- Assist to deliver a programme of risk management activity to improve the Groups resilience to insurable risks.
- Assist to deliver first class training materials, advice, guidance and campaigns to raise awareness of and improve compliance with insurance policy and procedures with an aim to improving claim experience and a future reduction in insurance costs.
- Provide advice on the Group insurance cover and assist with the renewal.
- Solid experience of dealing with Property Insurance Claims
This is a urgent requirement by my client, so if you feel this is the perfect opportunity for you please do get in touch straight away.
Benefits of being a Reed temporary employee:
- Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Life Assurance
• Training & Development
• Reed Discount Club
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact