Are you an experienced administrator within the property industry seeking a new opportunity? Look no further!
Our client owns an extensive portfolio of commercial property and development land throughout the UK and is seeking an experienced administrator to join their team on full time basis.
Reporting to the Property Administration Manager you will be responsible for the day to day management and update of our tenant database and website. You will be involved with billing and the calculation of service charges, utility costs and processing of incoming invoices. You will manage calls and enquiries from Tenants Contractors and Consultants and deal with all relevant aspects of office administration required by your manager.
Reporting to the Property Administration Manager the duties will include (but are not restricted to) the following:
• Operation and management of the property database to ensure that all property records are up to date and accurate.
• Oversight and management of the content on the Property Division Web site.
• Preparation of the billing required for rent, service charge and other charges subject to approval from the Group Head of Property and/or The Property Administration Manager.
• Collation of utility readings and the management and calculation of utility payments and recharges.
• Collation and calculation of Service Charge Costs and the management of Service Charge information for reporting internally and to Tenants together with all other aspects of Service Charge Administration.
• Preparation and generation of regular and ad hoc reports for the Property Administration Manager and Group Head of Property.
• Maintenance and management of all manual files used by the Property Division.
• Acting as first point of contact for incoming calls.
• Management and dispersal of incoming and outgoing post.
• Management of all stationary supplies for the Property Division.
• Any other relevant roles which the Group Head of Property and Property Administration Manager require to deliver the range of responsibilities covered by the Property Division.
You will need to be highly experienced within administration with in depth knowledge of all Microsoft Packages. Access would be desirable.
Excellent communicator with good telephone skills. Property background is desirable but not essential.
Whats in it for you?
You will be rewarded with an attractive salary depending on experience with excellent company benefits.
Please call Michelle Topley on 01603 616190 or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively apply online.